Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lounge Lives!!!




Baby Dayliner has not left my stereo in four days. I'm addicted to his "Frank Sinatra over hip hop" approach to music making, and The National loves him, which is good enough for me. If you like Morrissey or James Dean then you'll love this guy; he looks like some badass biker crooner type, only he sings over a sampler and stands alone on stage, which I think is awesome.

His latest album's opening track, "At Least," is just too catchy to ignore. I can't get enough of it, the beat is so tight and big, and his voice is so whimsical and perfect for the track. This might be one of the best singles I've heard in years. I can't wait to see this guy live.


Download "At Least" here.
Visit his official web site here.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnJaka said...

I like your blogs, I will add your link you to my blog.
This is a resource you can visit :
Google Music Links

And Listen to musics

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home